Hello
I'm an alien
Blah, blah, blah


Wings that will bring forth...
the dream

A journal about our lives...
Surrounding anime/manga



Name:
TundraFlame
Nicknames: Flame-chan, Firkasa, Kasa-chan, Saya, etc.
Real Name: Judy
Hobbies:
  • Watching anime
  • Reading books and manga
  • Watching movies
  • Going on the internet
  • Drawing
  • Random Stuff, etc.
    Keeper of:
    Omi's Black Wings
    ~Weiss Kruez Gluhen~
    Kisa's Kindness
    ~Fruits Basket~


    Name: Shredded Souls
    Nicknames: Souls, Soul-chan, Kai-Luin, etc.
    Real Name: Karen
    Hobbies:
  • Playing the flute
  • Writing poetry
  • Drawing
  • Reading manga
  • Watching anime,etc.
    Keeper of:
    Shigure's Computer
    Haru's Goggles
    Kyouko's Motorcycle

    ~Fruits Basket~

    Favorite Animes/Mangas:

  • Weiss Kreuz/Gluhen
  • Pokemon-All Seasons
  • Digimon-All Seasons
  • Yu-Gi-Oh
  • Inu Yasha
  • Fushigi Yuugi
  • Card Captor Sakura
  • Fruits Basket
  • Angelic Layer
  • Wish
  • DN Angel
  • Ceres: The Celestial Legend
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Ranma 1/2
  • Clover
  • Love Hina
  • Magic Knight Rayearth
  • Chobits
  • Paradise Kiss
  • Mars
  • Planet Ladder
  • Ragnarok


  • Wednesday, April 27, 2005

    Bouncing

     
    Well, apparently I'm one of the few people in my family that doesn't give out their e-mail to everyone else. XD Only... two members of my family actually knew my current e-mail I believe. I need to be more social with my family nowadays. But man...

    My relatives are a bit crude! >.<;;; I love them but I think I'm still the most innocent of the bunch. Not surprising since I'm the only one still in high school. *Doesn't wish to list the numerous weird things they like to do or have seen* Ah, viva la familia. XP Oh, apparently, my grandfather WANTS to go to Las Vegas. XD Go Ye Ye!

    Sayonara for now!

    "Start acting like a man." -Kei, Short Program (Well, it doesn't exactly fit but it kind of works. :P)

    TundraFlame found a feather at 11:20 PM