Hello
I'm an alien
Blah, blah, blah


Wings that will bring forth...
the dream

A journal about our lives...
Surrounding anime/manga



Name:
TundraFlame
Nicknames: Flame-chan, Firkasa, Kasa-chan, Saya, etc.
Real Name: Judy
Hobbies:
  • Watching anime
  • Reading books and manga
  • Watching movies
  • Going on the internet
  • Drawing
  • Random Stuff, etc.
    Keeper of:
    Omi's Black Wings
    ~Weiss Kruez Gluhen~
    Kisa's Kindness
    ~Fruits Basket~


    Name: Shredded Souls
    Nicknames: Souls, Soul-chan, Kai-Luin, etc.
    Real Name: Karen
    Hobbies:
  • Playing the flute
  • Writing poetry
  • Drawing
  • Reading manga
  • Watching anime,etc.
    Keeper of:
    Shigure's Computer
    Haru's Goggles
    Kyouko's Motorcycle

    ~Fruits Basket~

    Favorite Animes/Mangas:

  • Weiss Kreuz/Gluhen
  • Pokemon-All Seasons
  • Digimon-All Seasons
  • Yu-Gi-Oh
  • Inu Yasha
  • Fushigi Yuugi
  • Card Captor Sakura
  • Fruits Basket
  • Angelic Layer
  • Wish
  • DN Angel
  • Ceres: The Celestial Legend
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Ranma 1/2
  • Clover
  • Love Hina
  • Magic Knight Rayearth
  • Chobits
  • Paradise Kiss
  • Mars
  • Planet Ladder
  • Ragnarok


  • Thursday, June 16, 2005

    *Coughs up a storm*

     
    Hello again to all those strange people who actually take the time to 'read' the misadventures of our lives. I have to say this, and coming from me, it's not pretty.

    LIFE TOTALLY SUCKS!

    *Coughs* Well, this year anyway. Let's see, I've had a lot of stuff going on this year, besides the insanity of school and uber tests. My immune system has been totally shot and I keep getting sick, like I am right now. Also... something just happened at my parent's workplace that I will not fully discuss here on the blog. Well, at least they're okay. What has the world come to these days! I only suggest that those who live in my neighborhood keep an eye out for any strange happenings. *Sighs* I always had a feeling it would happen but the timing is so poor, as always.

    Again, you will almost never hear me say this but... LIFE SUCKS. >_<

    I wish I could consult with you right now Souls but my mind is a bit mixed and I think I'll let my parents deal with the issue first. I do feel better about somewhat talking about it though. *Breaths a sigh of relief... then coughs* @_@ Stupid colds...

    Be safe everyone!

    "You won't get away! That feather is mine!" -Kyle-Sensei, Tsubasa (Heh. Don't ask.)

    TundraFlame found a feather at 10:01 PM