Hello
I'm an alien
Blah, blah, blah


Wings that will bring forth...
the dream

A journal about our lives...
Surrounding anime/manga



Name:
TundraFlame
Nicknames: Flame-chan, Firkasa, Kasa-chan, Saya, etc.
Real Name: Judy
Hobbies:
  • Watching anime
  • Reading books and manga
  • Watching movies
  • Going on the internet
  • Drawing
  • Random Stuff, etc.
    Keeper of:
    Omi's Black Wings
    ~Weiss Kruez Gluhen~
    Kisa's Kindness
    ~Fruits Basket~


    Name: Shredded Souls
    Nicknames: Souls, Soul-chan, Kai-Luin, etc.
    Real Name: Karen
    Hobbies:
  • Playing the flute
  • Writing poetry
  • Drawing
  • Reading manga
  • Watching anime,etc.
    Keeper of:
    Shigure's Computer
    Haru's Goggles
    Kyouko's Motorcycle

    ~Fruits Basket~

    Favorite Animes/Mangas:

  • Weiss Kreuz/Gluhen
  • Pokemon-All Seasons
  • Digimon-All Seasons
  • Yu-Gi-Oh
  • Inu Yasha
  • Fushigi Yuugi
  • Card Captor Sakura
  • Fruits Basket
  • Angelic Layer
  • Wish
  • DN Angel
  • Ceres: The Celestial Legend
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Ranma 1/2
  • Clover
  • Love Hina
  • Magic Knight Rayearth
  • Chobits
  • Paradise Kiss
  • Mars
  • Planet Ladder
  • Ragnarok


  • Sunday, June 26, 2005

    "Heen, you traitor..."

     
    XD

    All right. Life doesn't suck THAT much anymore. I'm in a much better mood and things seem to be fine for now. Still haven't gotten over this blasted cold BUT... I'm in fangirl squeal mode, and for anyone who knows me, this is not very common. XP

    I'm currently working at my parent's restuarant due to certain reasons so if anyone has the time, come and stop by for a little chat or something. I'll be there this week and most of the following week. Also, dad took me to see a movie today. Howl's Moving Castle. I've been wanting to see it for some time now, since it's a Miyazaki film and all, and I must say that I'm not dissappointed. Of course, it's not Spirited Away but it has it's cameos. *Winks and coughs* Bishies! *Coughs*

    Though the movie has a much different tone then the book itself, I was very entertained by it. Some parts were kind of... merp... while others were like, that's something I'd think up! *Laughs* I've read a few reviews about some parts of the movie, such as the 'Green Slime" scene. I agree that it seems a bit odd, for those who have read the book, but I still thought it was nice. I didn't think of it as quite a scene based solely on Howl's vanity but also the stress he's been under. He need to snap at something! Many don't know WHAT I'm saying so I'll be quiet. XD The ending was a bit rushed and there were questions that weren't answered, unless you've read the actual book so for the people who haven't read the book, it's a bit hard to understand some of the parts. Still I find it quite enjoyable and I find myself wanting to just see it again and again and again... *Coughs* I'll stop now...

    As for the quote up top. If you've seen the movie and watched the little ending scene between Heen and Madame Suliman... you many know why I put it up there. XD

    Sayonara for now and thank you for worrying about me everyone! *Nods*

    "I found a reason to stay and fight and that's to protect you Sophie." -Howl, Howl's Moving Castle (All right, those aren't the exact words but you people get the gist of it. XD *Goes into fangirl mode. 700+ screencaps! *Hearts*)

    TundraFlame found a feather at 11:21 PM